Friday, April 11, 2014

Email Support on a Budget




I was wondering around in a hotel's swimming pool, and suddenly I got a frantic phone call from my best friend. He was facing a couple of problems with his email and was asking me to help him by coming over to his place. He was very particular in spending pennies because I was always there to help him.
Being a businessman, he is totally dependent on email accounts to run his livelihood. That’s why any problem with his email account is a big problem for him. Since I was the one who always helps him and I was  on vacation at the time, so I did the next best thing. I gave him a reference number of a company, which provides email support and that too on a small budget.
At first, he became a little apprehensive, as he was not sure that someone sitting far away from him could help him. He wanted someone to be present physically with him, because he himself wasn't very tech-savvy. It was very hard to convince him to call email support but, as it turned out, his issue was resolved in about 15 minutes.
Today, many of us feel apprehensive in calling up the tech support companies for slow PC and other problems like that. It is also possible that many of us may have the same question like my friend:
·         How reliable are these tech support experts?
·         How can someone working miles away help me?
·         And how much do they charge for their services?
These technical support experts have years of experience providing email support. Before being hired, they have to take part in tests that assess their technical knowledge. After getting selected, they have to undergo mandatory training along with regular refresher courses to make sure that their knowledge is up-to-date.

Author: R Smith

3 comments:

  1. You really did a good job..I was in search of such tech support services and this seems to be interesting... I have read some other posts of your's also, they were also nice... Keep updating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed by your writing style of above step for email support and i agree with you that many online users per day looks email support in affordable budget. So i think this is a best platform for taking email support on budget. I would like to say thanks for discussing such types of service and i am also waiting your next update for any support !! Thanks a lot !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Work!!! Thank you for being so nice and helpful... Works fantastic. This blog is very helpful for me... i like this post and i feel very happy to read this article...
    More info:- Windows Live Mail Technical Support

    ReplyDelete